We Are Eager To Help You MapIT™.
Are you a small or medium business (SMB) that realize you need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively but find yourself overwhelmed with keeping up with ever-evolving technology? Do managing day-to-day IT tasks like backups, patches and updates, data security etc., keep you from focusing on your core competencies? Are IT Resources at your company scarce but you are reluctant to hire an onsite IT resource because of the expense?
Are you a decision-maker for an Enterprise organization who is overwhelmed with the complexity of managing ever-evolving networks and new and changing business requirements of the enterprise? Have you been challenged by your Executives to deliver the latest and greatest in technologies and performance but with a reduced budget for personnel and technology? Do you know what is going on inside your network at this moment?
Managed Services is your lifesaver. Why?
- Managed Services Providers (MSPs) offer multiple solutions that can be customized to fit your specific business needs.
- Managed Services subscription models give you more expense predictability than a consultant T&M billing model
- Managed Services offer greater flexibility, technical advantage and risk sharing
- Managed Services gives you the ability to concentrate on core competencies
- Managed Services lets you offload specific IT operations to a service provider i.e. Email, Network Monitoring, Backups, CRM and many more Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Managed Services lets you offload Infrastructure management i.e. desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems to an experienced MSP so you can concentrate on running your business, with fewer IT service interruptions
Our plans are available in three tiers:
Silver Plan: This plan was designed for our budget-sensitive clients that would like to know what is going on within their network, before it becomes a problem. This Monitoring Only plan is a flat fee, month to month plan that is calculated on a Per Device model. Onsite escalation will be charged by the hour at a discounted rate for our Silver Plan subscribers. Contact us today to schedule an assessment!
Gold Plan: This plan was designed to be a complete managed services offering for our Clients. Subscribers to this plan will receive unlimited remote support (regular business hours), next business day onsite escalation (regular business hours), and monitoring and patch management. This plan is a flat fee, month to month plan that is calculated on a Per Device or Per User model. Contact us today to schedule an assessment!
Platinum Plan: This plan was designed for our Critical Operations and Enterprise clients. This plan includes rapid response SLAs i.e. guaranteed thirty minute response times for remote support, same business day response for onsite work, 24/7 remote monitoring and Help Desk availability, and semi-annual Infrastructure baseline assessments. This plan is a flat fee, month to month plan that is calculated on a Per Device or Per User model. Contact us today to schedule an assessment.
Managed Services Features:
- 24x7 remote monitoring
- Weekly performance reporting of major systems
- Helpdesk services via phone and email
- Server maintenance
- Network maintenance
- Desktop maintenance
- Storage and backup maintenance
- Infrastructure Baseline Assessments
Are you looking to offload specific IT operations to a service provider i.e. Email, Network Monitoring, Backups, migrate on premises applications to Software as a Service (SaaS)?
Are you ready to offload Infrastructure management i.e. desktops, notebooks, servers, storage systems to an experienced managed services provider so you can concentrate on running your business, with fewer IT service interruptions?
We are eager to help you MapIT™. Contact a Networld Solutions consultant today to schedule an assessment.